Thursday, June 28, 2018

Life With Bebe

Not happy that her basement sleeping spot fell apart and was nearly dumped off the pile of pillow. I guess I am rebuilding her comfy daybed according to the complex plans she just passed to me by her legal team. She is not cutting me an ounce of slack today.

 
This is my life now. Getting yelled at by a cat. And I dote on this cat. It's her own fault that mass of pillowed crumbled. She ignored many building codes when it was first constructed. TIME ws more important than safety so THIS is the result.

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

Thus is our lot in life.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You would think they could give us a break at least once.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh yeah, she is PISSED with YOU!

DrGoat said...

You said it Debra. That look could kill under the right circumstances.