Saturday, June 23, 2018

Rule 63 Serpentor Cosplay

"I am the one born to rule, destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am Serpentor, and this, I command!"


 
 

 
I have to thank Brother Mike T for gifting me this Serpentor figure (complete) with Sky Chariot. It's one of my very favorite collectibles because I love the character so much. For all of the goofy parts of the G.I. Joe cartoon, the creation of Serpentor was the best. He was actually smart and ruthless enough to ALMOST beat G.I. Joe but of course Cobra Commander and his jealousy messed it all up.
 
 
Serpentor was designed to be the ultimate Cobra leader. Under the direction of Doctor Mindbender, he and Destro combed the tombs of the greatest leaders in history to find cells with DNA traces. These long-dead genetic blueprints were combined to produce a clone with the genius of Napoleon, the ruthlessness of Julius Caesar, the daring of Hannibal, and the shrewdness of Attila the Hun. Serpentor is a brilliant tactician and a master of political intrigue, and was eventually capable of wresting control over Cobra from Cobra Commander.
 
 


No comments: