Thursday, June 28, 2018

Star Wars Rewritten With Cats

 
I look at this picture and all I can think about is how much GREATER the Star Wars movies could have been. Jabba the Hut - an overfed giant gangster house kitty? The mind boggles.
 
Now if you think of Tatooine as one big litter box and the Hutt's at giant house cats whose waste products are recovered, and refined into stable but deadly explosives, you understand the power they hold over that planet. Plus after the ate all the prey on their planet they had to find a way to survive so they turned their talents towards gangsterism which supported their hedonistic lifestyles. They were naturals in the munitions and smuggling trade. Again, the movies just rewrite themselves.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

HRH wants to audition for the starring role in this movie.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will accept her tape but no promises. I don't want to look like I am playing favorites. You understand. It's the part of the whole dirty movie business that I hate the most.