Saturday, June 9, 2018

She Is Wearing Her Kitty Cat Attack Pajamas

 
That means that the shit is about to get REAL
 
I know this girl and when she wears THAT outfit, she is not coming to the morning meeting to be all bunnies and sunshine. There is one kitty on those PJs for all the global menaces or catty bitches that she herself had to put down for the good of us all. You don't know. You should know but, you know, Fake News. They don't want you to know the truth and knowing what I know, maybe it's better you don't know the things our pop singers sometimes are called upon to do. If you did you might be nicer to them on social media.
 
Oh and in all conversations on this topic does anything I say apply to the idiot Bieber. The punk is a menace and a loser who can't be responsible for putting a spoon in the dishwasher without fucking it up. We don't talk about him around the Cave of Cool. Everyone knows the topic just infuriates me. I would kill him myself but I promised I wouldn't until she gave me the go ahead. I live for the day when he disappoints her one last time and I get the call. Well me and my bag of frozen oranges.
 
 
 

No comments: