Monday, June 8, 2009

Groovy Cacti


Cacti seem to be the only plants that ever grow well in my classroom because of all the germs the kids bring into the class (grubby little disease factories). I must have the immune system of Wolverine to have survived in that environment for so long. So these space cacti seem perfect for my desk. A bit of life that may actually survive the year...heaven knows the hamsters or snakes or fish never do. I have to make sure the fish all look the same so I can replace them often and the kids remain fooled.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

*runs to Canada*
Me: WOLVERINE?!?!?!
Cal: No... that was a joke.
Me: *slap slap* LIAR!
*runs back home*

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You are so silly..but I love it..LOL

Siskoid said...

We're ALL Wolverine on this side of the border, honey. Tell your friends.

And love those cactus holders. Why am I reminded of Mars Attacks?