Monday, June 8, 2009

Dolls or Action Figures


This comic is dedicated to Lisa Mynx who can't stop referring to some of my action figures as DOLLS (isn't a Supergirl Barbie an action figure?) and who bitches at me for leaving the majority of them unopened. I just like to see them on display on my wall..wait until I post the pics. All of you will agree with me and be in awe of my collection. I also like showing off the box art and putting figures alone on a shelf kinda takes away from that. I have enough loose figures as it is. (click the cartoon to enlarge)

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I did that for a long time, kept them in their box. Then one day I decided "to heck with it" and opened them and displayed them together on a shelf. I like them better that way, now! :)

To each their own!