Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Canadian Women We Love - Shania Twain

I wanted to hate her. I tried to hate her but she charmed the pantaloons off me. I respect her so much for being out of the spotlight for the past couple years. Too many celebrities are WAY WAY WAY overexposed. Its like the old adage says - "How can I miss you if you won't go away?" There is a lesson there for media whores like Paris Hilton and Lady Ga Ga. We get it but you are committing the cardinal sin of celebrity - you are BORING me and coming off as pathetic. I can't love you if I feel sorry for you. That only works with dogs and my mail order brides.








5 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

I do not love Shania.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I wold crawl through broken glass and barbed wire just so she could piss on my toothbrush.

Sam G said...

Hat's off to Canada. Damn. Shania, Rachel McAdams, Erica Durance, Laura Vanderwhatshername...etc

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh I like Laura Vanderwhatshername...she looks all hitably alien to me. You know that to be with her means you will become an incubator for her alien eggs but you just don't care.

Artman2112 said...

i dont think i ever heard a song by her but she could definitely get it!

i really really wish paris hilton and lady gaga would just GO away.