Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Iron Man 2 Trailer

Let's have some fun and try to figure out how long the corporate bastards will let this trailer remain on my site. But before that happens can we all just pee our pants with excitement over this? As we wait for our pants to dry let's make a list of everything that is awesome about this trailer - Mickey Rourke's Russian accent, Sam Rockwell's glide, Scarlet Johanson's Johansons, Samuel Jackson's patch, the War Machine armor and of course the too cool for the room smoothness of Robert Downey Jr. I think I am gonna need a moment here to compose myself.

4 comments:

Artman2112 said...

i guess i should try to see the first Iron Man before i see this one eh?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Sometimes you give me chest pains you know that? You are like the foreign kid I was pen pals with in elementary school. I was not allowed to mention things like electricity to him lest I make him feel disadvantaged

Artman2112 said...

i havent seen the LOTR trilogy yet either.... pain getting worse?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Can't talk...being defribulated