Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why Do I Love Her?


Because while her contemporaries like Beiber are brats who abuse the privileges they have been given, she is humble, grateful, graceful and generous. In the shallow world of celebrity she is a rare example. I wish I could find the video clip of her saying the following because I understand it brought tears to all who heard it:

Selena: I always try to tell my fans that i can never truly explain to them how grateful i am for them. I can’t really understand the fact that i can just go on a stage for an hour and sign as many autographs as i can and they’re okay with that, and they wait 10 hours, fly from different counties and wait all day and me just doing that is good enough. I don’t feel like that’s enough, they’re amazing.

When you buy Selena’s Dream Out Loud “Trick or Treat for UNICEF” tee from September 15th to October 31st, 2010 K-Mart will donate 100% of the net proceeds to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. Opps, another example for those who thought they would zing me one about how terrible she is. Suck it haters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.chipandco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/selena_justin.jpg

http://chumgame.com/pictures/justin_bieber_and_selena_gomez_kissing_new_year_together.jpg


they are soooooooo cute together

Kal said...

go away if you are going to just be a douchebag. Find your fun somewhere else and stop being a coward who can't even identify themselves and stand behind being an idiot.

Anonymous said...

lol touchy touchy