Monday, January 17, 2011

My Last Word On This Subject


TAURUS - The Tramp

Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!

You make a good case Taurus but me was born a Gemini so a Gemini me will stay.

GEMINI - The Twin

Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very Good at confusing people… Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Geminis will not take any crap from anyone. Geminis like to tell people what they should do and get offended easily. They are great at losing things and are forgetful. Geminis can be very sarcastic and childish at times and are very nosey. Trustworthy. Always happy. VERY Loud. Talkative. Outgoing. VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE

1 comment:

DrGoat said...

I was born a Cancer but now I'm a Gemini. I think a welcoming party is in order. Pepsi Throwbacks and Yoohoos all around. I actually made my wife cringe the other day by mixing a Yoohoo and a Pepsi Throwback together. It is pretty sick but I loved it.
That Gemini profile does fit. I'm childish and forgetful. Also emotionaly irrestistible, but not physically....too bad. The crap thing works for me too.