Saturday, January 1, 2011

This Is Her Space Jumper For When We Have To Leave The Earth For A Mission


Girl knows how to throw together a look. Can you people at least agree with me on THAT? If you have been a visitor here for awhile I know you have never passed by a picture of her where you looked at what she was wearing and thought the outfit she chose looked terrible on her.

I swear that I would buy a line of fashion outfits for a Selena doll - which I DO NOT have in my vast toy collection (WTF Cal???) - but I would keep them in the package.


This doll from Disney is pretty pathetic looking. I wish Mattel could create a special edition Selena Gomez Barbie. Yeh I said it. I have their Batgirl, Supergirl, Superman (Ken) and Wonder Woman Barbies and they are terrific looking.

4 comments:

Tempo said...

That girl has cold eyes eh? and the bloke with no neck....he's a worry

Simon B said...

Yeah, she can throw together a good look. Or, rather, HER STYLIST can throw together a good look :-)

( Oh, I'm so cynical... )

Kal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kal said...

That is because without a stylist she would go outside in an old wrinkled potato sack every day, right? Wearing a soup pot on her head and plastic bags for shoes.

Nothing wrong with taking a little advice from a professional. You don't have to take their advice if you don't want to.

In a world of meat dresses I am sure that my girl will look just fine for the immediate future and not attract a heard of wild dogs like Ga Ga with her 'couture deli platter' dress that is cooling it's heals in her meat locker/closet at the moment.

Oh look. Ther is Ga Ga wearing nothing but a piece of dog poop on her head. How edgy. What a complicated statement on the world she is making.