Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Cat Wants To Mingle


Is that a great name for a blog site or what? I don't want to start a new blog. I am pretty locked into my current style of blogging and like to keep my toys in one place rather than separating them.

I am reposting a comment I made to Sarah on the post I did about 'Mila and the Marine'. I don't do this as much as I should because it seems the height of pretension to quote myself. My genius should be self evident. I don't need to throw extra examples around to prove that. But that is exactly what I am doing. Sometimes a comment is soo good that it has to be reposted elsewhere.

"It sucks that this whole story has to play out in public but once all of this was public it has to get done. And if it's gotta get done then it has to be done right.

It's time the entertainment industry took one for the team. They owe us to make this a magical evening for everyone. They have the tools and people to make something that is not exploitation.

Team Mila and Team Justin and their 'people' are now producing an EVENT. Everyone needs to come off this one looking good and feeling good - ESPECIALLY the public. If we have to eat celebrity crap can't it be a good piece of celebrity crap for once?

I will be paying close attention to this story as it develops. I have been a strong supporter of Miss Kunis here at the 'Cave of Cool' so I want to know that my admiration for her wasn't misplaced".

1 comment:

Simon B said...

This whole non-event reminds me of The Fisher King, and Jeff Bridges' character ranting that the beautiful people "only mate with their own kind..."