Friday, July 15, 2011

Steranko And The Adventure Blog


This is a fantastic piece of Steranko art. I found it over at 'Michael May's Adventure Blog'. Brother May produces one of my favorite blogs and he collects many images that I can only find on his site.

Images of cephalopods in battle, jungle girls, pirates, pirate girls, pirate jungle girls, his own characters, his own creative writing, plus movies reviews, TV show reviews and book reviews pepper this blog.

I find I have an interest in everything Michael posts about. I especially have been enjoying his current analysis of the 'Planet of the Apes' movies. It's a nice treat to read his stuff on this topic in anticipation of the new 'Planet' movie coming out this August.

For these reasons and more, this blog is our 'Cave of Cool Blog Of The Day'. So check out Brother May's work and enjoy the efforts of a comic creator who is living the dream. His original work about a vampire cow is a hoot. It's all done by a good writer with a pirate's soul - but a good pirate like Captain Jack Sparrow.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Michael May's blog is one of my favourites!

Michael May said...

Awww! Thanks, guys! This made my day.

Now I gotta get back to work defending the Planet of the Apes TV show. :)