Tuesday, July 19, 2011

They Are Finally Here - My Kittyzilla Commisions






There guys stand about 13 inches tall and come with their own kitty cat mascot. I would like to add a maple leaf to the Kal in the white suit and dark beard and a bubble helmet to finally complete the character that Becca first designed for me - The 'under the sea' wet lab playset.

I have and old lazer gun toy what will be perfect for the M.D. Jackson' steampunk influenced Kal figure. I particularly like the quality that went into both these plushies. Steampunk Kal has a beautiful pleather jacket in steampunk style and the great aviation beanie. His 'Cave of Cool' playset will comes with everything you see above on my page's header.

I feel so jazzed about these plushings. If I squint my eyes I can almost see something unbelievably cool being created around here.

I very pleased and thankful for every one who gave design or construction help to the birth of my characters. I love how much these have now been worked into the mythology of the 'Cave of Cool'.






Since I was locked out of my hotmail account I cannot access my DEMONOID password so I am locked out of my attempts to do some torrent sharing. If anyone has a spare invite to allow me to come back I would dearly appreciate it. At this point I have no first born to give anyone that helps me but I am willing to help you create one. I guarantee you will not find a better deal anywhere and if you do I promise you TWO babies.

13 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Magnificent! I didn't realize they would be so large. That makes them even more awesome.

TS Hendrik said...

Those are just killer man! I never thought I would say this but, I want a Kal.

Kal said...

Everyone want's a piece of Big Daddy. How am I not already the idol of millions. There have to be SOME girl out there who is cute but has enough negative self esteem to find me charming and fascinating.

DEZMOND said...

what is that yellow thingy over the chest of the white Kal doll?
The winter Kal doll is very stylish!

DrGoat said...

Those are magnificent. I know of no other person that has their own personal plush totems.
That thingy might be the tube from the urine to water converter, like a Fremen desert suit.

Kal said...

I am liking this whole 'what is the mystery of the yellow tube' thing but in reality it's the air hose connected to the tank on the character's back. I should show that. My bad. I do, however, LOVE the idea that the 'summer look' is also a stillsuit - Bravo Dr G for catching the important little details. There will be a bubble helmet with that look in the near future.

Sam G said...

Dude! That is the coolest. Congrats!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

So cute, so Kal.
xoRobyn

M. D. Jackson said...

Those ROCK!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

those are so damned COOL!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

...why didn't i learn to sew..??

Kal said...

Well this IS the 'Cave of Cool'. And being cool was my major.

Wings1295 said...

Very cool! Your own, official "Cal" figures! Awesome!