Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scanwhich Of The Day

There are days that I come across something so great on the Interwebs that I nearly wet myself in the rush to get it here to the 'Cave of Cool'. How genius is this idea? A blogger scans a different sammich every day. That's it. Sammiches. Daily. I will follow this like a Mexican widow follows a telenovella.

There should be a feature in my life where if I like one of these scanned sammiches that I can click a button and said sammich is delivered to me with a kosher pickle and some lemon water.


Homemade: Grilled Ham, Cheddar, Onions, Mixed Greens, Honey Mustard, On a Toasted Roll

This next one should be called the 'Cave of Coolwhich'.


Fanwiches Runner-up! The Chorizo Octopus Squeeze: Grilled Chorizo Chunks, Marinated Octopus, Mixed Italian Salad, Sun-Blush Tomatoes, Homemade Aioli, On Ciabatta

http://scanwiches.com/

4 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I too wish to have this button that delivers it to my place. Though instead of a pickle, I'd take mine with orange slices.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I wonder why Subway doesn't carry that last one?

Kal said...

Subway - Octopus...it's a million dollar idea Debra.

Why do you need orange slices TS? Who orders and gets orange slices? Who even offers orange slices? It's just weird. You just HAVE to be different don't you? Different and mildly difficult.

M. D. Jackson said...

I just don't want to be the one cleaning the scanner glass between scans.