Sunday, November 6, 2011

What The Hell Are With These Numbers?


I hate trying to get inside my numbers and make some sense out of them. I basically have done nothing new or groundbreaking lately. Near the end of October I was getting great 1000+ days and then everything dipped down below normal after Halloween. All that sugar should make you crave MORE of my sweet goodness, not less. I know that all these benchmarks are totally out of my control and I will always have good and bad days. I just hate seeing my efforts going unappreciated. Maybe my 15 gigabytes are up. (click to enlarge)

4 comments:

Matt said...

No matter how you look at it, those are some impressive numbers. Try not to worry about them so much; the people who do read your posts (like me) appreciate all that you do/write. Keep on keepin' on, brother.

Chase March said...

They are impressive numbers. Maybe they've dropped a bit because everyone is too busy writing their novels for NaNoWriMo. That could be why they haven't been able to stop in for a visit.

Michael May said...

Mine tend to spike during October and Countdown to Halloween, then drop back to normal after that's over. Don't know if that's what you're seeing too, but it might be a factor.

Kelly Sedinger said...

Well, if it helps, your WORST day is more than TRIPLE the traffic of my BEST day from the same time period. It sucks. I blog mostly to express myself, but I do wish I'd get read once in a while by more people. One big problem is that there's little sense of community in blogging anymore...I rarely see any links to my blog from anyone other than a small group of blogs that have linked me forever, and those readers are those blogs' owners. I'm coming up on ten years of blogging in February, and I'm wondering if that wouldn't be a good time to pack it in.