Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why My Mother Is Better Than Yours

After getting her the novel, 'The Help' she is now an expert on the Civil Rights Movement of the 60s and that means we have to see the movie which is showing at the last chance dollar theatre in my town. I have a date with my 71 year old mother to see a movie with nary a gunshot or car chase. I better get Mongolian drive-thru afterwards. Well it should be a good time before 'The Amazing Race' comes on TV. I live the life of the Shah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma Stone is in it. Should ease the pain.

Mow said...

It's a fantastic movie. Solid performances from everyone. I haven't seen a movie this good since The King's Speech. You'll be plesantly surprised.

Margaret Benbow said...

Good times, Kal! And they really are.

Unknown said...

Such a good son...pretty sure you can chalk this up as one of her Christmas gifts...just an idea.

Belle said...

I pal around with my 84 year old mom. She is more fun than my daughters.

csmith2884 said...

Yet another reason Canada is awsomer than here. Mongolian drive-thru. Beats the crap outta Mcrap we get here.