Friday, May 18, 2012

16 And Stupid Just Breaks My Heart

Damn boy, you had yourself a dream to be the captain of a shrimpin' boat but you done gone and flushed that dream down the terlet cause you got dat dere girl pregnant. A dream delayed is a dream denied.



They named their kid TINLY because Brassly, Goldly, Steely and Aluminumly were already taken.

Oh look, she CAN'T do her education even online. I'm shocked. Someone has to design an educational program for the teen mom. Something like Khan Academy only for girls with some regrets and motivation to better themselves.

And what about a baby raising video game to teach the baby-daddy's some empathy? He can't even give $10 dollars a week but has the cash for four new truck tires. There is no good way to spin that kind of selfishness.

In EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of this series, the girl is always surprised that the boy is not into the baby and the situation as much as she is. She has to give up more or it always appears that way.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

In the car he says, "Just ask me to do something, and I'll do it!" Um, she only asked him to pick up the crib TWENTY times and he still didn't do it!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

DON'T get me started on the crib. I am glad to see that this show angers a kitty as much as it does me.