Friday, May 4, 2012

New To The Toy Box






I feel like I have been waiting for these costume sets for years now but finally they have their rightful honored place in my awesome toy collection. From my research I learned that there are two accessory sets for each hero. The Captain America and Spider-Man sets I got came with all the extras. Usually I prefer to keep the figures trapped in the boxes they came with but these sets make me want to get down on the floor for some doll dress-up fun.


I understand that this Rocketeer set is currently in the pipeline also.








One character who wasn't in the original line-up was LADY ACTION who I hope gets her due as a plastic action figure. I like her sexy old school look. Think of all the great female characters we could have outfits and accessories for? It truly is a golden age my friends.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool Cal congrats on them buddy.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I didn't know there was other versions of these sets where you get both versions of Cap's sheild and Spider comes with mechanical web shooters. I am glad I got the upgraded pieces. I understand there was also be a ROCKETEER Figure in the pipeline.

Drake said...

cool

can i come over and play with keen toys?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I would love someone to help me put all the parts with teh loose figures so I can display them in cabinets properly. I have about five big tubs of loose figures and all their stuff to go through and match up. That is a weekend with movies and pizza too.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Greatness! There releasing a Thor soon as well...