Tuesday, May 8, 2012

POP! Vinyl Figures

I am not one to usually go for a single style in my action figure collecting. I prefer the six inch characters that look like they just stepped out of the comic book or live action movie. For that reason I never collected any figures from the vinyl toy genre until this year when I could no longer resist the design style and bright colors of these mini-figures by Funko. The boxes are perfect for display purposes because they are identically sized. Each piece only costs 10 bucks and they have dozens of the most recognizable characters from pop culture to choose from. I am still searching for a Frankenberry to go with my Boo Berry and Count Chocula but just got the wicked cool Martian from Mars Attacks. He's got a great look with his ray gun and bubble helmet.











1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Fun! I wouldn't get them all, just my favorites. Aquaman, of course. Jason and Michael, as well. :)