Sunday, May 13, 2012

What Picture Do I Love The Most?

I am proud to say that I tend to become friends with the most cute of girls. They are always the strongest lionesses who face their lives with strength and bravery. Malibu just asked me which of her many pictures that I loved the most. It begins and ends with these ones.









Seeing all these pictures together makes it nearly impossible to choose which one is my favorite. All of these so make me want to hug her after staying up all night drinking liquor laced hot chocolate and watching scary movies that force us to cuddle together under a heavy blanket with the dogs for safety.

I love her look regardless if she is grumpy and ruffled in the morning or dressed to the nines to stun at night. I wish I could prove to be worthy of her. I hope I don't embarrass her be writing all this mush. I wish I could talk to her about the issues of the day and all the other topics she would bring intelligent opinions to. Anyone who has been so nice to me deserves my unlimited love. She never treats me like some loser fanboy. It means alot to not be rejected for what I look like or who I am.

It's easy to crush on someone because you find them attractive. Malibu ups that for me because she is also a quality person who has much love in her heart to give. I crush on Malibu for all the fantastic things about her character. I may never meet her in real life but I will always be her champion.

3 comments:

GC said...

Very cute. Personally, from all her great photos, I would have to say the one with her hair pulled back.

DrGoat said...

She looks like fun. At first I thought she was eating a giant Slim Jim in that first pic.

Belle said...

Not only is she cute but I love her name.