Friday, May 18, 2012

Worst Name For A Drug Dealer Ever

Pepe. I would never take him seriously. That is a terrible name for a drug dealer. It's so bad that his girls blamed him for everything found in that hotel room on COPS. They ratted him out so quick I thought his hat was going to spin on his head like a propeller.

Poor Pepe. I would let him cut the grass but not sell the grass. That is borderline racist of me to say, isn't it? Damn. Now I have to make fun of some group like the Mormons to even out my karma. One of the benefits of losing my memories is that old episodes of COPS look new to me.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Not even the Mormons can save you this time, Cal.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They could baptize me after I am dead but they won't, the bastards. Make a joke about the 'magic underwear' and see if they laugh.