Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily Reminder - They Won't Even Pay For The Ride


"I have never seen anything like this," Joan Gonzalvo of the Ionian Dolphin Project told New Scientist. "My hypothesis is that the dolphin might have attacked - tried to prey on the octopus - and somehow to avoid it the octopus just attached to the dolphin's belly."


Not only are these cephalopods bone lazy but they are an irritant on one's belly. Once they grab on with those suckers, they won't easily let go.  I would hope to develop a belt that produces enough electricity to fry anything, such as the octopus, that is attached to the dolphin bodies without harming the dolphins themselves.

I know I have often complained that Dolphins are rapists and sexual deviants but in this case it's the lesser or two evils. Woe be to any squid that thought he could just steal a free ride from me. I could see if you were a slow animal but I think most cephalopods move at a substantial clip in the water. They have no reason to take the bus.


All of you people out there who still love the dolphins and want to be marine biologists when you grow up - you should be the most alarmed by this development. I am surprised you aren't swimming alongside with sharp forks to pick the tentacles off your beloved Dolphins.

Oh course if this 'arrangement' is a prelude to an attack on us humans then both the freakin' squid and the purvey dolphins have got to go. Nothing worse than a collaborator, especially one who turned it's back on humans. You had it pretty good with us, Mr Dolphin, so rethink your choices.

I am sure you taste better than swordfish.





No comments: