Sunday, June 17, 2012

Don't Make Me Go 'Billy Jack' On Your Ass


In a world of the ridiculous there are few movies I loved as a kid more than this one. I am powerless against the message films like Billy Jack. This movie makes me talk to the TV everytime - I adress the screen directly trying to talk that Billy Jack from acting like a Billy Jack. I hoped that those thugs would go away but they just had to push our Billy Jack TOO FAR!! Don't you dare tell me that in a similar situation that you wouldn't have done the same.

“You know what I think I’m gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I’m gonna take this right foot, and I’m gonna whop you on that side of your face……and you wanna know something? There’s not a damn thing you’re gonna be able to do about it.”


2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Loved those Billy Jack movies when I was a kid. The "hit you over the head with my message" storytelling paled in comparison with his ability to kick ass in bare feet.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gawd, those movies stunk up the screen.