Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Chow Bella


This is Bella. She is my OTHER cat. She comes by everyday to visit for a quick snack. She wears a collar and is owned and loved by someone in the neighborhood but she has become part of my life - such as it is.

She is also symbolic of most people who have met me in real life. She will expose her soft underbelly then back away before she can take advantage of the attention I am prepared to give her. We have a very sick relationship.

I just got this picture of her because she was comfortable enough with me after all these years to relax this way. Usually she is more skittish. I am more impressed because she did all this with the loud noises of construction coming from next door.

3 comments:

Sam G said...

That is adorable.

DrGoat said...

Good kitty. We adopted a stray about a year ago and he has become a member of our family. The other 2 cats were pissed off at first but he wore them down with love.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yay for Bella for mooching a 2nd meal every day!