Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Peter and Gwen

They are such pretty and I think little people. I think if we met any of these actors and actresses in real life that they could be held in one hand and carried around in one of those little pet bags. All of Hollywood and Television is working the conspiracy to convince us that they employ regular sized human beings in their many productions- but we know the truth. Think how much money they save on food and clothing and materials when all your movie stars are no more than 12 inches tall. That being said, I like this photoshoot for the new Spider-Man movie.








4 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Reminds me of when I went to an exhibit of famous movie costumes at a museum and was surprised at how much I towered over the mannequin in Captain Picard's uniform.

Kal said...

I don't want to know that I can hold off Worf with just my outstretched arm - then I will ask him why he keeps hitting himself. I am sure I would be a huge disappointment in person.

M. D. Jackson said...

I have met many actors and the majority of them are very short (Martin Sheen comes to mind). The one actor who was considerably taller and bigger than me was John Rhys Davies, which is why it was so weird seeing him as Gimli the DWARF in the Lord of the Rings movies.

Kal said...

The worse job on that movie set would be the guy who dug the hole for John Rhys to stand in all those scenes.