Friday, June 15, 2012

Quote of the WEEK


"I would say that me and Gene are FAMILY. I just live five minutes down the road from him. I can see his ego from my house." - Paul Stanley



And can I say that for an aging rocker that Brother Paul is looking TIGHT! Why isn't he doing that Rock of Ages movie? Now I HAVE to see that movie because of the songs and Catherine Zeta Jones doing her best Pat Benetar - despite the fact that I can't stand to like anything that Tom Cruise is in. I think he is tricking me into liking him since Ghost Protocol. He tricked me and he knows he tricked me but that's what HE likes about it. It's all about Tom Cruise in his Tom Cruise world.





2 comments:

DrGoat said...

The reviewer for a local paper, who has a good head on his shoulders, gave Cruise's performance a great review. Said the movie was OK but Cruise does a great job. Go figure.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hear good things aboutr the entire cast especially Alec Baldwin and Russel Brand, another guy I usually hate. They torture my be creating a soundtrack of songs I know all the words too....that is very appealing to and old broken down relic like me. I love all the 80s love wherever it comes from. Damn you Tom Cruise and your sick Scientology mindgames.