Monday, July 23, 2012

Quote Of The Day - 'The Newsroom'

"Tough ass speech. But you're not going to win."

-Sleezy tabloid journalist.

"Eh, I don't care. I'm just a middle aged man who never lived up to his potential. You don't want to be on the wrong end of me if I ever do."

- Jeff Daniels - The Newsroom.


Alan Sorkin, I hate you so much. You used a 'Rudy' reference against me, ya bastard. There was a tear. I shed real tears for you. If not for the fact that you also wrote a terrific part for the magical Alison Pill, you would be dead to me.


 

1 comment:

Kelly Sedinger said...

Oh, piss on Aaron Sorkin. All he does anymore is just plug the same speeches into the mouths of new characters. I'm so sick of the guy I could scream every time he gets millions for the latest version of the same frakking script.

Geez, now you got me angry. I'm gonna go have some rum!