Monday, July 23, 2012

World's Greatest Super Knights









I am just such a happy little clam today. One of the series of action figures that was lost to me as a kid were these Mego-style Knights. The ones I received today are reproductions from 2005 but are perfect replicas of the toys I remembered. These ones also display nicely. I like the shield designs especially the moth on the Black Knight's tunic. I think the name BLACK MOTH would strike fear into the hearts of Medieval France. This was an EBay steal to soothe my heart from the poaching of Oscar Goldman.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just wonderful Cal congrats on adding them to the Cave of Cool. : )

Kal said...

I hugged them and petted them and called them George.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Greatness! Was just watching a show about the Crusades & the Dark Ages

Kal said...

I have to learn how to takes better pictures of my stuff. I am gonna dig out my Replica Marx Knights for a post. Those are terrific. AMAZING number of accessories.

DrGoat said...

Those are great. Love to see pics of the Marx Knights too!

Mike D. said...

I have the Marx Knight re-issue put out 16 years ago... He's currently wearing Dr. Evil's " Kabai Singh " outfit and his armor is in a box.
But I bought a set of "Universal Monsters" figures by EMCE toys....I too love them and hug them and pet them
I call them all George.

Kal said...

Those Marx re-issues were terrific. I have a couple of knights and the two vikings which are very cool. I love the smell of the plastic they use to make the figures and accessories. Best smell in the world.