Sunday, October 14, 2012

Titanic Mini-Series

I loved Jenna Louise Coleman in this production. She was spunky, cute, hardworking and brave. How can anyone not adore her? Certainly for poor, doomed Paulo it was love at first sight. Just don't expect them to float happily away into the sunset if you come across this series. (Spoiler Alert - the ship hits an iceberg and sinks. Damn, after 100 years it feels good not to keep that secret all to myself).

 
Of course Jenna is on the cusp of geek superstardom when she becomes the latest companion on Doctor Who this Christmas. I look forward to falling in love with her all over again.
 
 
 

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now you've ruined the ending for me, Cal. SPOILER ALERT!!

Kal said...

NO NO NO...I was talking about the BITANIC, the sister ship that bounced off an large chunk of cotton candy. Everyone lived even poor doomed Paulo.

david_b said...

LOVE that last picture.. Yep, looks like yet another companion we'll be missing when she's gone, like Sarah Jane, like Rose, like Amy..

She's in good company, sir.

Kal said...

I think so too. I like that he has to go back in time to save her before she get's co-opted by the Daleks. I hope she is cockney street trash. I loves me some cockney street trash.

But remember...no matter how great she will be, she will never compare to my sweet Rose.