Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dani Moonstar Cosplay By Nicole Jean

 
She still is out on the circuit creating some of the best costumes I have seen all season.  You can never say that Nicole Jean rests on her laurels. Like Riki/Riddle she is constantly working on a new costume and characters that are not as mainstream as some others. Dani Moonstone is of course the leader of the New Mutants but if you never read that comic you would have no idea. I am hoping to see a picture later this weekend with Nicole wielding the bow and arrow.

 
 
 
 
 
 
A mutant, Moonstar originally possessed the ability to create illusions of her opponents' fears or wishes. She later developed a wide range of psionic and energy manipulation powers. She also developed some magical abilities after a series of adventures in Asgard.
 

2 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

And then she said..."Who is Dani Moonstar?"

Yeah she looks WAY to young to have even read the original Marvel Graphic novel 4 which introduced the team...

Kal said...

I am old enough to remember that gem in my hands. I followed New Mutants from the start because at those prices in those days I could follow 20 titles a month and it would cost under 20 dollars. Those were a good time for comics....before the dark times....before Image.

Hope you are doing well my Brother. I miss my Luchador Mask.