Saturday, November 16, 2013

It's 5 P.M. Pacific Time

I know there are snowed in people out there who have nothing else to do but be on the computer commenting (for once if you never have before) and adding to my numbers. I really need to be over 1000 views a day. I flirted around it so many times for the past six months - sometimes going over but mostly not. I feel like I have plateaued. So there are 7 hours left to get me from 718 hits today to somewhere over a thousand. Come on you shut-ins who are not watching TV or having sex. Help me get to my goal. Think of this as MY 'make-a-wish moment. I have faith in you humans.
 

4 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Sorry I'm late. The season finale of "Legend of Korra" was on. They aired the last four episodes in a row.

Tempo said...

Sex...what a good idea! Excuse me while I find the missus Cal

Kal said...

Well at least you visited here first ya old dog.

Kal said...

What is it with network cartoons these days. Burning through episodes of Korra while cancelling Beware the Batman.