Friday, November 15, 2013

Riki/Riddle Just Sent Me A Friend Request On Facebook

 
Should I confirm?
 
Hope you don't mind me adding you. Or thats its weird.. I just have to say.. I have been to your page a few times by accident but one time in particular I was kind of having a down day.. I believe it was after the villian edit of episode 2 of heroes of cosplay.. they axed all my charity work, my squirrel rescue and then even neglect to put in I got a job offer from Jose Fernandez after my review... and I found your site and it was SO incredible supportive going WAY back.. and that really really meant a lot.
 
Btw when I was a little girl I lived in Fort smith for like 2 year inbetween living in norman wells and Port hardy



 
So she is also a Canadian Girl. How can you not admire someone who raises abandoned baby squirrels? She really should do a Squirrel Girl Cosplay. It would be epic.
 
 
However, when it comes to commanding and communicating with animals, you’d be surprised at how useful critters can be. You needn’t look any further than Marvel’s Squirrel Girl, who is considered the most powerful super-heroine ever. She has utilized her ability to communicate and command a horde of squirrels to defeat the likes of Thanos and Dr. Doom. Doom was so traumatized by the incident he doesn’t even put up a fight whenever Squirrel Girl kicks down his front door. So if you need a role model to inspire you to use your telepathic link to hamsters for the greater good Squirrel Girl is your gal.



 






 

 




 
 
Why not Squirrel Girl in the Heroes for Hire series on Netflix. In the comic she is the nanny for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, two of the characters that will have their own shows with Iron Fist and Daredevil. You can find great stuff about Squirrel Girl by going HERE.
 

5 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

This is a rhetorical question right?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She sounds terrific! Love that photo of the squirrel sitting on her shoulder.

Nerd Out With Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nerd Out With Me said...

If I said no, would you even listen?

Kal said...

Not for a second. I am just a man, afterall.