Friday, November 15, 2013

The Girl Makes A Lot Of Sense


Ok listen up America, I know it's been brought to light that here in Canada, Toronto more specifically ( which I'd invite you all to attempt to point out on a map) we may have a crack smoking mayor.. And you guys are covering this shit on all the news channels all the late nite talk shows...being all judgy.. Ripping so...me serious jokes (and lets face it, it is a ridiculous situation) HOWEVER in a land that brought you 16 and Pregnant, toddlers and tiaras all the honey boo boos, the entire Bush family, the senators and all their prostitutes, an alarming gun culture and prejudice marriage laws.... I don't really feel like you get to scoff at one crack smoking Chris Farley look alike. That is all. For now. - random Tumblr poster.
 

 

3 comments:

Anthony Simeone said...

Whoa , as a US citizen I have to say I love this guy for his candor and determination. Also as a fellow heavy set male, I love to see heavy men in positions of power.

profsafety said...

I think the lady doth protest too much.

We embrace our chumps here in the USA. It’s a sign of confidence. Yea, the stuff she said is right, but we can laugh it off because we know there’s a ton of other good things we have that more than make up for it.

Canada is a super great country. I think you should shrug and enjoy the show while it lasts. One junkie mayor does not ruin an entire country.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I think she's being overly sensitive about it.