Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Unfollowed? ME? AGAIN??


You humans just can't let me get to 600 followers can you? Even if you never visit. Even if I blow up your Google Reader, even if you were here once, then left because you had developed a mental illness - drop me a nice comment telling me that you are hear and you like what you see. I love the same 20 people that take a moment to become part of the conversation. I must spark SOMETHING you want to bring up to me.

Thank You

The Management.

 

4 comments:

Bob/Sally said...

Don't always comment, but I stop by every day. Why? Well, the cosplay often leaves me speechless, and your Toybox leaves me fuming with jealousy. LOL

Kal said...

Thanks for letting me know you visit Bob.

The Clark Knight said...

Gotta tell you Cal, I'm quietly here a couple times a week checking what you have to say and enjoying the Image Blizzards!

Unknown said...

I'm here daily, at least three or four times a day. Keep up the good work.