Friday, March 18, 2016

Again With This Doc Savage

 
I am happy that someone else is bothered by this who Doc Savage look. Sure we all get that he has a fantastic physique but does this body proud egomaniac have to show it off the second he is outside the door. I swear he rips the shirt before he even goes outside. I have said it before and I will say it again. You are Doc Savage, you wear ONE outfit. Make the shirt out of the same material as the pants you wear because those pants NEVER rip. GAH, it just bothers me so much. Why even wear a shirt if they keep ripping. Keep a t-shirt in your car just in case. Why, why, why??
 





7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"NSFW Doc Savage's" pants rip too.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Those pants NEVER rip. In the NSFW pictures and video you see him taking them off and carefully folding them on the chair. Now the shirt? He keeps that ripped piece on all the time....FREAK!

j-swin said...

He doesn't rip the shirt to shoo off, he rips it off to beat the steamy jungle heat.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh please. I have seen him fight a polar bear in a parka and then when he takes the parka off, the SHIRT IS RIPPED but was not touched by the bear, who did NO damage to the parka. GAH. It's deliberate I tells ya. DELIBERATE!!

j-swin said...

Ever see his terrible movie?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It was so bad that they never mentioned the name Doc Savage around Hollywood ever again.

j-swin said...

I own the DVD....