Thursday, June 16, 2016

I Joined Instagram Today And It's All Kinds Of Annoying.

I don't use a cell phone so how do I add fresh content to my page. Can I do so from my IPAD because I use my IPAD and don't have a cell phone because I don't need one? Do I really need a phone? I am such a luddite when it comes to a modern cell phone. I just have no one to call and that is the truth. I would NEVER use one if I owned one and they both frighten and confuse me to figure out how to use to their maximum effect.

Instagram doesn't let a person save a picture so what is the point? I realize people want to save their images and not have them 'borrowed' but I am doing this to honor their achievement as a cosplayer or sharing a cool toy they just bought and if she happens to have red hair, what can that hurt to copy one pic for a nice post about Girls of the Redheaded Rebellion? A little FAIR USE never hurt anyone and I think of it as an honor. I rarely put anyone down except for a crazy like TRUMP but I can't get his best tweets or instagram cartoons. That is cramping my style even more.

I need solutions here people.

I even need some kid to teach me some neat tricks I can do with my IPAD. I would love a racing game in which the IPAD was also the steering wheel to the race car of the game. Where can I find THAT?? I want to try SNAP CHAT but that requires a friend but would like to do it for my Mom and her grandchildren in Australia. Skype is getting to be a pain in the ass.

I don't do Twitter but Instagram is interesting to me because I an image guy. Much like tumblr. I just want a way to save a pic or two every once in a while. A funny cat pic. Gah. Just some FAIR USE images.

 

5 comments:

Nathan said...

You might want to check with the posters before doing so, but you could always do a screen capture.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

This is all Greek to me. The only thing I can handle and keep up with is Blogger. And I have a flip phone. I'm not even sure if it can take photos or not. And get off my lawn, you damn kids!

j-swin said...

Godamn technology.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I need to learn how to do a screen capture. GRRRRRR.

DrGoat said...

I'm with Debra. Get off the lawn and turn that crappy music down.
I finally got a 'smart' phone a couple of years back. I keep it
in case I need to call my AARP Road service guy.