Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday From The Toy Box

 
I love these reproductions. I had the entire line as a kid and loved them. I was always a sucker for those cloth costumes and eight inch sized figure. Add armor and weaponry to the mix and I am charmed to death.







 
SERPENTOR!
'nuff said.

 
Nothing cooler than getting a great price on a 10 inch Hawkgirl figure.








 
Two of my all time favorite Funko vinyls.

 
I never knew these famous toy boxes came in two sizes.



 
Baron Karza and the Time Travellers from the Micronauts.
 


 
We live in the golden age of female action figures.
 





 
Still one of the greatest packages of all time.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, I like that Funko Pop Thor figure! Will have to look around for one of those.

DrGoat said...

Like the knight figures. Very cool.