Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Which Hero Drives A Cab In The DC UNIVERSE??

 
I see how you start with the big three and move out from there. But not Aquaman, or Flash, Or Green Lantern before Green Arrow, Firestorm and Plastic Man?? Oh this looks bad for the people behind this production. They know NOTHING of DC or it's characters. I bet the cab flies and talks like some wise cracking Speed Buggy. My prayers can only go with you, you poor doomed bastards. Social media will have you for lunch. SUPERHERO social media has little patience for shenanigans and they have the passion to bash your production back to before the age of sound.

Now I could be wrong and this could be terrific but someone explain this poster to me.

 
OH SWEET JEEBUS, IT'S TRUE!
 
There is such a thing as SPACE CABBIE and he is part of this new series. Now it's another toy that I need in my collection. And you get the figure WITH the space cab. Sigh. I hate myself so much right now. And the people at DC that approved this will still burn in hell.

 
 
 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Doesn't matter, they've probably lost their business to Uber by now anyway.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Uber can't beat up flying bad guys. Duh.

Tim Knight said...

Space Cabbie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cabbie?wprov=sfsi1

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh sweet Jeebus. Please No. How obscure can you get. This will not stand. I draw a line and I draw it HERE!!

DrGoat said...

A cab worked well in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but here, no.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Who the fuck is SPACE CABBIE. There are reasons why some characters become famous while others languish in obscurity where they rightfully belong.