Sunday, June 19, 2016

What Is The Procedure When Somone Gives You A Spoiler The NIGHT Of Your Favorite Show?

When someone spoils your show before the show is even over for the night do you wish ill upon them with voodoo or that regular 'karma will getcha' curse? I will forgive this time but I am distressed by what I learned. I mean I knew it would happen because I saw the trailer for the episode online but damn I didn't want to know nothing. I am not obsessed with going in fresh, however. I watch all the trailers and featurettes that are put out for the shows I really like so who am I to bitch.. Now I worry but I don't want to watch the episode because I don't want to see. But I have to see. Do you see what I mean?

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Spoilers happen to all of us sooner or later.

DrGoat said...

Yeah, but in the scheme of things, pretty small. It
does rub you the wrong way though.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh it's no biggie but the worst part it that he was WRONG. I waited for something really bad to happen and it didn't and I felt cheated in a way. It's all very bizarre.