Sunday, June 19, 2016

Faux Diety Action Figure Of The Week

Don't get me wrong. I am a big fan of this Jeebus. Loves me some Jeebus. Hated what they did to him. He had a lot of good ideas. He also invented the most comfortable style of summer footwear, the sandal or as we called them as kids, JESUS BOOTS. I would never have this piece in my collection. I have an action figure of JOHN A. FREAKIN' Macdonald and Wilfred Laurier (figures of our first and 7th Prime Ministers - who DOES that?) so I know about crappy figures as much as good ones but even I have my limits. I don't have a OUIJA board for the same reason. It's all just bad JU JU.


No one can ever claim that my collection doesn't have depth.


Debra She Who Seeks said...

So Jesus only rates a "Bibles Great" moniker? He doesn't even get "The Son of God" super-exclusive collectors' special edition tag?

DrGoat said...

Limited edition, eh Debra?