Tuesday, June 21, 2016

More SDCC Exclusives

Hasbro will be offering classic Micronauts toys and a new Visionaries Mighty Mugg as San Diego Comic-Con 2016 Exclusives! The Micronauts Classic Collection will see Hasbro release figures based on the classic Mego toyline from the 70’s. Hollywood Reporter had the news. They will be offering three Micronauts figures this year:
  • Galactic Warrior
  • Pharoid
  • Orbital Defender
The figures will come in all-new packaging, featuring artwork by Ken Kelly. These will be available at SDCC, Fan Expo in Canada as well as HasbroToyShop.com.


I was always a fan of the micronauts when they first came out. I liked their look and how all the parts could come apart and be combined to make a totally different character. There was a comic book at the time that I loved but none of these action figures were featured in the comic. Now THERE would be a nice comic and toy line to revive but this time give us 6 inch characters of our tiny revolutionaries. And a cool Baron Karza would be awesome.




 
I really like this box it The Pharoid comes in.
 
 

2 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Will they make an "Acroyer"...???
been needing an Arm for min for over 30 years.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hate when I am missing just ONE piece of a toy. I don't dare dig down two tubs to find the other helmet ear for my Galactus. My electronic talking Galactus.