Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I Love The Volkswagon Beatle As Much As I Hate Lego


Celebrate the iconic VW Beetle with this awesome LEGO® Creator Expert reproduction. This detailed model comprises a number of special features and elements that help recreate the distinctive Beetle characteristics, including an azure-blue color scheme, curved fenders, flat windshield, VW logo, and an authentic 4-cylinder air-cooled engine and fuel tank. The accessible interior features beige-colored, forward-tilting seats, dashboard and steering wheel, and the roof-mounted surfboard and a cooler box can be removed. This model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia. 


 
There was NO WAY I could have came even close to creating something like this because all I had to work with were squares and rectangle as a kid but this is a beautiful project for the older kids out there who never lost their love of LEGO.



 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Had a grey Beetle in the 60s. Wish I still had it.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

My first car was a 77 white Beatle. Had the best heater in the world and worked in minus 40. 13 dollars of gas A MONTH and I drove the shit out of it. Got it when I was 16 so I had a car to drive to school and I stopped taking the school bus forever.