Thursday, June 16, 2016

Just Struck Me Funny From The Instagram

 
Now that is just funny.
Depends on the flavor of soup where it goes on the list.
 
Thanks to Brother Jim Beck for showing me how to get a photo off of Instagram. Or he showed me that it is at least possible to go it. I just want fair use of cool photos I find. I am content heavy. I don't exploit anyone. I think I celebrate and pay homage to the cool cosplayers and individuals I choose to post about. I hate not having access to that exclusive stuff. SEE?? I am ALL about the exclusivity of things be they toys or Instagram photos. It's half sad but half makes me the artist that I am and I AM an artist.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Justin Trudeau only made NUMBER TEN?????

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That was some pretty good soup.