Friday, June 10, 2016

Statue To Reality

 
Rogue is one of the Kotobukiya girls I don't have but I like her look. She came out early in the line so she might be tougher to find. Amazon has her listed at $354 for a statue what was only 70 bucks when it first came out. These one really go up in value after their initial release. That is why I pre-order when I see a new one on the way. Nice to see how much my collection is worth now to replace online. Each would cost me at least 4 times what I paid for them in the first place. I don't really care about the value of my collection because I am not a seller but it's nice to know for fun that I made a nice investment just because I thought the statues looked pretty.

 
Rogue by Justyna Jakubik
 

2 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

Yeah, it's crazy how much some of those earlier statues sell for now! The only one I need to complete my DC set (y'know, barring a couple of exclusive repaints I didn't bother with) is Catwoman. She is so friggin' expensive though! It's crazy!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know what you mean. I am so glad I got my WW and Supergirl very early on in the craze. I knew I was a fan right away. I would like a Mara Jade to go with my Jaina Solo.