Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday From The Toy Box


 
These two great Monster High figures are convention exclusives so they will never find their way into my collection. I still love all the little details to these Monster High dolls but I am searching for the more unique designs these days over the regular girls who I already have examples of.










 
Custom Cap my Vincenzo Reyes.



 
 
Custom Damian Wayne as grown up Batman.
 
 
I love this cute little Spider-Gwen.
 
 
Marvel Select is FINALLY coming out with a Spider-Gwen figure.


 
Two more Kotobukiya I have to have in my collection.

 
Big Jim always gave you the best little accessories with their play sets. There are even egg stickers for the frying pan.





 
Funko has figures for everything you loved as a child.
Dark Crystal? Are you kidding me?

 

No comments: