Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Bumblebee First Trailer



The Transformer movies are some of the worst times I have ever had watching a movie that I should have loved. But all of them were loud, noisy and confusing to sit through. They hurt my brain. They also suffered the worse sin of a giant robot movie. There were not fun.


Now this looks different. ONE Transformer and a girl for him to save. I really like Hailee Steinfeld as an actress so this one looks solid. And did I see Starscream. I love that treacherous jet. Bubblebee is my favorite Transformer as well since he become a VW Bug and I had one of those in my teens. Sadly it did not transform or my life may have went in a very different direction.

 

2 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

I still like the first one but the rest of the TF films were trash. This however looks promising!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hated how badly those films were made in the Michael Bay style. But I agree. I might like this.