Sunday, June 3, 2018

Thinking Of Downsizing My Huge Comic Book Collection

 
Going through my comic collection and find some real gems. Now comes the hard part. Do I keep these issues, sell them individually because they are iconic issues like Iron Man 128 here, or what? Do I want to break up that great run of Iron Man that I have from back then or sell this as a larger lot of Iron Man? How do you price something like that. Condition is is a solid 7. Soon I know I will find that first appearance of Deadpool and I will happily sell that one just to remove the evil JU JU from my home and life. Any advice on this topic would be appreciated.

4 comments:

Count Robot said...

My advice would be to look around and see who is making the most $ and sell them the same way as them.

j-swin said...

If you sell on eBay check out the completed items page and see what they are going for. Don’t be afraid to break up a set, a lot of times people are only looking for specific issues. If they’re serious buyers they won’t mind buying a run of 5 or 6 plus a special issue in another auction. If you’re selling to a shop do it all at once, don’t try to break everything up.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you. That is good advice.

j-swin said...

My pleasure. Sorry I missed your B-Day, keep up the great work, brother.