Monday, March 9, 2009

Obadiah Horn / Hip Flask - Elephantmen



I don't care who you are, the sight of a giant human/rhino hybred in tailored clothing with his African princess bride just WORKS for me. Elephantmen is a comic for any of you who enjoys great art combined with a great unique premise and slick storytelling. (though to me the art of War Toys 1-3 was phoned it and is way below the standard set for the regular Elephantmen series). This is the movie I would love to see but it would have to be annimated or CGI'd. The action figures are too long in coming too. If anyone hears about any of them please to let me know. Only at Image Comics could such a concept get a widespread release. They don't seem to be afraid to stray from the superhero concept since heroes come in all forms like my fav Hip Flask the Hippo Detective.

No comments: