Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wolverine and the X-Men


The first season of Wolverine and the X-Men just ended for me tonight and I have to say that I really enjoyed this cartoon series. I had my doubts at the beginning but they got the characters right and the essence of mutant history correct while changing it enough to give us a story that was interesting to follow even for a long time fanboy. There were stand alone episodes but all connected to the larger story. They saved and prevented the 'Days of Future Past' future but ended up with the 'Age of Apocalypse' which will be awesome to see if there is a season two and I think they have earned one. I don't think they would have had the final scene showing Sinister, one eyed Cyclops and Apocalyse on his balconey waving to the cheering crowds if they were just going to end the series there.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

My daughter is on a big Wolverine kick lately (I think it has more to do with Hugh Jackman, but I don't like to think too much on it.)

Might have to tell her about this show.